Welcome to the home of information about XXYY Syndrome and the XXYY Project.
XXYY Project is a project of AXYS, the association for x & y chromosome variations.
Our vision is a world where men and boys with XXYY Syndrome lead purposeful, productive lives.
Are you wondering if your child may have XXYY Syndrome?
- Wondering what could be wrong, because something is just not right?
- View our public announcement video
- Find out how 48 XXYY is diagnosed
Are you a parent looking for more information and how to connect with other parents?
- Learn about XXYY Syndrome
- Read our FAQ on XXYY Syndrome
- Discover what current research is happening on XXYY Syndrome
- Find out what services the XXYY Project has for parents
Are you a doctor, speech therapist, occupational therapist, physiotherapist, teacher or other professional?
- Read about related conditions and treatment recommendations for those who have XXYY Syndrome
- Contact us for more specific advice or help, or to discuss research possibilities
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of those affected by XXYY Syndrome?
Download this flyer and send it to endocrinologists, developmental pediatricians, organizations serving people with special needs! Help us to find more XXYY families world-wide! To email the flyer, just use this link: http://bit.ly/FindXXYY