Welcome to the home of information about XXYY Syndrome and the XXYY Project.
XXYY Project is a project of AXYS, the association for x & y chromosome variations.
Our vision is a world where men and boys with XXYY Syndrome lead purposeful, productive lives.
Are you wondering if your child may have XXYY Syndrome?
- Wondering what could be wrong, because something is just not right?
- View our public announcement video
- Find out how 48 XXYY is diagnosed
Are you a parent looking for more information and how to connect with other parents?
- Learn about XXYY Syndrome
- Read our FAQ on XXYY Syndrome
- Discover what current research is happening on XXYY Syndrome
- Find out what services the XXYY Project has for parents
Are you a doctor, speech therapist, occupational therapist, physiotherapist, teacher or other professional?
- Read about related conditions and treatment recommendations for those who have XXYY Syndrome
- Contact us for more specific advice or help, or to discuss research possibilities
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of those affected by XXYY Syndrome?
- Support the Ryan Scovell Memorial XXYY Research Fund
- Buy some of our great XXYY merch!
- Participate in one of our events
The XXYY Project needs to raise $11,150 for a research project focused on adults with XXYY. Please donate to the Ryan Scovell Memorial Research Fund toward this goal. We will update our page with our progress!